For infants and young children (up to age 5), child care is provided in the nursery by staff who have been screened under our Safe Congregation Policy.
Beacon recognizes the vital contribution families make to a healthy congregation and we strive to provide a fun, welcoming and safe environment to do so. If you are new to Beacon, here are a few things we thought you might like to know.
- If your child(ren) remains with you in the service, there are quiet-activity supplies available if needed—check with the greeters.
- If you would like care for children aged five and under, there is a supervised nursery to the left of the stage.
- During the ‘story for all ages,’ all children are invited (but not required) to sit as a group at the front, for the duration of the story.
- Immediately following the story, children aged five and up are invited to join us downstairs for multi-aged programming.
- Parents and guardians are welcome to accompany their children at any time.